Ice Prince has reportedly revealed that he was raped by his aunt at 13.

Ice Prince raped at 13?

 
According to reports, the rapper recently said in an interview that he had his first kiss when he was 13 and also revealed that his first sexual encounter was  with an "aunty".
Nigeria Pulse says Ice Prince said, "I had my first kiss when I was 13…I had my first sexual encounter… It wasn't a sweet experience at all. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was living close to us and I always referred to her as aunt. She came into my room and slept with me… She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her."
Ice Prince who allegedly refused to give more details about the incident also added that it was a "terrible experience" and that in his opinion sex is "over rated".
He apparently hasn't seen the "aunt" since then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment